Naqu's Portfolio *boring title*

 
New Goal
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I "didn't" meet my goal, however, I found another goal which completely destroyed my previous idea. The goal I had, which I want to continue today as my fifth goal for the week, was to figure out eastern influences in movies. One of the research I have done was a blog that not only talked about Star Wars being heavily influenced by eastern movies, even The Departed was an Eastern movie at first.


Source/Evidence: http://www.xanga.com/wangkon936/630947526/asians-influence-on-hollywood-films.html
posted by KoriNem @ 7:08 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: KoriNem
Home: CowFarmCity, Laos
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© Naqu's Portfolio *boring title* .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com