Naqu's Portfolio *boring title*

 
New Goal........
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
My goal which was to find out influences in movies were an add-on to a goal I set myself a few weeks ago. The proof about this is that I found out on many horror movies that were once Japanese,and even one particular movie which was obvious, had a lot of influence with the Japanese cyberpunk genre like The Matrix with Ghost in the Shell. I don't know what my goal would be for this week, being I have a weekly time limit yet again, but I am thinking of maybe focus on the music side, which was something I wanted to do, instead of the movie side.
posted by KoriNem @ 7:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: KoriNem
Home: CowFarmCity, Laos
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© Naqu's Portfolio *boring title* .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com