Naqu's Portfolio *boring title*

 
New Goal....and Why I didn't do previous goal...
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
....Past two weeks....was hell... I'm a lot well off than I was but the previous two weeks were kind of a mental stress towards me. Hardly an excuse but that is why I didn't do last week's goal. Also it's because I'm still waiting for my interview questions..

Anyway...another thing that builded up my stress was that I guessed I had to do more research, when I have enough already. Therefore, my goal, which would probably take up winter break as well would be to start working on the project. Any researching that I have to do at the last minute, I will do.
posted by KoriNem @ 7:11 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: KoriNem
Home: CowFarmCity, Laos
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© Naqu's Portfolio *boring title* .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com