Naqu's Portfolio *boring title*

 
Hector's Questions to Me [Interview?]
Thursday, December 18, 2008
I would edit this alot but there isn't much time left...

1. why is this project important to you?

- The project on East Asia is important to me because it's an interest that I had for about 6 years and I couldn't think of any other topic to do. Also I hated the fact that most products or movies or music would get the credit towards the wrong people.

2. did you use any of the photoshop or illustrator.

- I didn't use any graphic programs yet but I am thinking of using photoshop at some point. I'm thinking of using powerpoint more.

3. what you were experimenting the most in your project.

- The whole project for me would be an experiment. The theme on Asia is something that I always wanted to do but never bothered to try. I might experiment even more by adding Asian music to my Powerpoint.

4. what you like the most while doing your project.

- I liked that I had some sort of freedom in doing the project. I was able to make the results the way I wanted to, instead of being similar to everyone else's. It shows each of our personal selves almost.

5. what have you learn why doing your goals.

- I have learned on the different influences that Asian had towards movies more than anything. Before doing the project I had a vague idea, but now knowing that movies like Star Wars, The ring and The Grudge, with the final two being remakes of Japanese horror flicks. I have a much more understanding. The music side I still have to look more towards since that's more difficult than movies for me.
posted by KoriNem @ 7:16 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: KoriNem
Home: CowFarmCity, Laos
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© Naqu's Portfolio *boring title* .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com